Piper Collection on Prepub For Libronix
Minutes ago, Logos announced the prepub of a John Piper collection. It is the digital text of most of Piper's major works. If you can afford it and are able to read well on a computer screen, this is highly recommended as it will give a high degree of searchability and interactivity to the text making already profitable text, that much better. Combine this with the recent announcement of a sermon collection, and Libronix just became the best place to read Piper.
I do note however that some books are missing from this collection, which I wish were there and hope will be added before it goes to final publication. Among the missing are:
- Let the Nations Be Glad (This is MUST reading and really should be in a "Piper Collection)
- The Justification of God (Best and most thorough treatment of Romans 9:1-23 that I'm aware of)
- The Supremacy of God in Preaching
- Recovering Biblical Manhood & Womanhood
- Suffering & The Sovereignty of God
- Sex and the Supremacy of God
Beyond the Bounds & Pleasures of God were previously published by Logos in Libronix format, so if you own those (like me), I think you're just buying the same resource twice. I hope that they'll let us gift it if we have purchased two copies. Nevertheless, this is an excellent value for resources even more useful digitally than in paper-and-ink format.